What are the advantages of using 'Ltdonline'?
- Company Incorporations take minutes and hours as opposed to days and weeks.
- No client signatures required
- Easy to use
- Full backup by dedicated staff
- You have easy access to the authors of 'Ltdonline'
- Free updates to products for the life of the agreement
- Global access through our web based portal
- With each installation the appropriate training will be given
The system is supplied in such a way that it keeps the cost to a minimum. There are no annual license fees for Ltdonline Company Formation Software. The program works on a monthly payment in arrears system as indicated below. For high volume users we are happy to discuss a discount structure based on the number of formations in a one year period. The cost includes full technical support and software upgrades for the duration of the agreement.
The fee charged for a single company formation is £6.00 (plus VAT where applicable).
- Our Fees charged are in addition to statutory fees payable to Company's House - for example, Companies House currently charge a fee for registering a new company through software filing or for their 'Same Day Incorporation' service (currently only available via our software platform or similar). These fees are usually taken direct by Companies House against an Agent's own software filing account (click here to make an application for an account if you don't already have one).
- If you consider that you would prefer for us to handle such incorporations and do not wish to register for an Account with Companies House please Contact Us.